Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Looks


Pam ventures out to ballgames. Sometimes she makes it to the store. She made it to church two weeks in a row. She smiles and greets everyone she sees. She is trying.

She made it to Miami and back last week, happy she was able to honor her grandma and relieved that her suffering was over.

She is grateful to all who encouraged her last week. You are so appreciated.

Pam toils with medical issues each day. Recent days have brought concerns and worries, but you wouldn't know it, she hides it well. She presses on.


Looks...can be deceiving.

1 comment:

Angie @ KEEP BELIEVING said...

Pam, I pray for you as I admire this photo I can only assume your adoring husband took. I look at this photo and see the love he has for you and I see one beautiful woman.

I know/knew someone else whose attitude was always inspiring and uplifting. He never felt great, but not entirely BAD either. He was a master of disguises. No one would have suspected. If it was hard for him to put on that face, I STILL don't know to this day.

So I pray that you can continue to muster the strength to make it through each day. To enjoy your family and your friends. To enjoy being a spectator until your body strenghtens enough for you to be a a participant again.

KEEP BELIEVING