Wednesday, February 4, 2009

How's my hair look?


I feel I need to share a text Pam sent me this afternoon. But first a little background. Pam had a very significant amount of her hair cut off today. She surprised the kids by picking them up with the new "witness protection" hairdo (witness protection - as in - she looks quite different - and she is still adjusting to it, so the photo above is vague...and she didn't have makeup on and wasn't thrilled the camera came out). This is the text message I received...


erin got in the car &

said "i luv it! You look

like Kate Gosselin b4 she

lightened her hair."

When Josh got to the

car Erin asked, "Who do

u think Mom looks

like?" Josh said, "Dad."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually laughed out loud at that one! I'm so thankful that the treatments are going well! We have been praying for you every day and will keep it up! Long hair, short hair or bald, you're just beautiful!

Love,
Darcy

Diana Shane said...

LOL! Kids are funny.

Personally, I think that Pam would be gorgeous with any hair-do! Heck, she'd be gorgeous if she turned green and sprouted fangs!

Anonymous said...

LOL-loved the text message! Thank heaven for little girls~sounds like Erin is the fashion guru in the family and Josh is the jokester. So happy to hear that you were all laughing yesterday! Thanks for sharing! I also was excited to see that you were wearing your Hope Lifts All shirt during chemo-hopefully it was good luck!

Keep Smiling~Toni

Anonymous said...

I think your hair looks fantastic!! Of course, what hair on your head has not looked absolutely stunning. You are beautiful!! Hope your treatments continue to go well - we are praying hard here.